We pour our heart and soul into your wedding day! We are both there with you to ensure your day goes as smooth as possible, while capturing everything that you'll be beaming over for years to come! We believe that since every wedding and bride is different, it is very important to have candid discussions outlining the aspirations of the couple for their special day. So please contact us to find out if we're the right fit to be your wedding photography team.
Weekday weddings run between $1,700 and $2,700. Weekend weddings run between $2,500 and $3,500, with most couples averaging $2,900.
Ready to Book?
To ask about availability, fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!
We are excited to hear the details about your wedding day and look forward to photographing memories for you to look back on for years to come!
Senior/ Family/ Maternity/Couple
We want to work hard to give you an exciting and genuine portrait session. We pour creativity and passion into getting you beautiful high quality pictures!
Portrait sessions are $400 and include
- Up to 1 1/2 hours of photography
- Groups of up to 8 people ($50 will be added to groups of 9 or more)
- Someone to help with people, or lighting, or entertainment (assistant)
- High-Res, Edited Digital Images
- A gallery where you can view, download, or purchase your images
- Print release (you know, for printing elsewhere)
These sessions allow you to throw ideas back and forth with us as far as themes, wardrobe, and locations. But basically, we get to go out with some ideas in mind and then just have fun letting personality and creativity rule the session.
ENGAGEMENT sessions are $450 AND INCLUDE
- The same as portrait sessions, but with up to 2 hours of shooting. This is to allow for multiple locations and wardrobe changes. If you prefer a shorter, simpler shoot, we will use the regular portrait pricing.
For more information, or to ask about availability, please fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible! You can also visit us on: